Professor, Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
Associate Member, Department of Bioresource Policy, Business and Economics
Fellow in Agricultural Co-operation
University of Saskatchewan
101 Diefenbaker Place
- PhD, University of California, Berkeley
- BA, Oxford University
- MSc, Texas A&M University
- BSA, University of Saskatchewan
- Cognitive Processes and Co-operative Business Strategy. Murray Fulton and Julie Gibbings (22 p.), 2006.
- Farmers’ Association Training Materials (part of the China-Canada Agriculture Development Program prepared for Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the Canadian International Development Agency). Roger Herman and Murray Fulton (134 p.), 2006.
- International Seminar on Legislation for Farmer Co-operatives in China: A Canadian Perspective. Daniel Ish, Bill Turner, and Murray Fulton (22 p.), 2006.
- Co-operatives and Farmers in the New Agriculture. Murray Fulton and Kim Sanderson (60 p., Occasional Paper), 2003.
- An Economic Impact Analysis of the Co-operative Sector in Saskatchewan: Update 1998. Roger Herman and Murray Fulton (864 p.), 2001.
- New Generation Co-operative Development in Canada. Murray Fulton (30 p.), 2001.
- The CUMA Farm Machinery Co-operatives. Andrea Harris and Murray Fulton (46 p.), 2000.
- Farm Machinery Co-operatives: An Idea Worth Sharing. Andrea Harris and Murray Fulton (48 p.), 2000.
- Farm Machinery Co-operatives in Saskatchewan and Quebec. Andrea Harris and Murray Fulton (42 p.), 2000.
- Interdisciplinarity and the Transformation of the University. Brett Fairbairn and Murray Fulton (48 p.), 2000.
- Response and Adaptation: Canadian Agricultural Co-operatives in the 21st Century. Murray Fulton and Julie Gibbings (91 p.), 2000.
- Networking for Success: Strategic Alliances in the New Agriculture. Mona Holmlund and Murray Fulton (48 p.), 1999.
- The Social and Economic Importance of the Co-operative Sector in Saskatchewan. Lou Hammond Ketilson, Michael Gertler, Murray Fulton, Roy Dobson, and Leslie Polsom (244 p.), 1998.
- Working Together: The Role of External Agents in the Development of Agriculture-Based Industries. Andrea Harris, Murray Fulton, Brenda Stefanson, and Don Lysyshyn (184 p.), 1998.
- A Discussion Paper on Canadian Wheat Board Governance. Murray Fulton (16 p.), 1997.
- New Generation Co-operatives: Responding to Changes in Agriculture. Brenda Stefanson and Murray Fulton (16 p), 1997.
- Comparative Financial Performance Analysis of Canadian Co-operatives, Investor-Owned Firms, and Industry Norms. Andrea Harris and Murray Fulton (152 p., Occasional Paper), 1996.
- New Generation Co-operatives: Rebuilding Rural Economies. Brenda Stefanson, Murray Fulton, and Andrea Harris (24 p.), 1995.
- The Co-operative Sector in Saskatchewan: A Statistical Overview. Louise Simbandumwe, Murray Fulton, and Lou Hammond Ketilson (54 p., Occasional Paper), 1991.
- Patronage Allocation, Growth, and Member Well-Being in Co-operatives. Jeff Corman and Murray Fulton (48 p., Occasional Paper), 1989.
- Co-operative Organizations in Western Canada. Murray Fulton (40 p., Occasional Paper), 1988.
- Farm Interest Groups and Canadian Agricultural Policy. Barry Wilson, David Laycock, and Murray Fulton (42 p., Occasional Paper), 1988.