Canadian Co-operative Research Network
The CCRN-RCRC (The Canadian Co-operative Research Network – Réseau canadien de recherche sur les coopératives) is your gateway to research on co-operatives in Canada. The development of the network was funded by the Rural and Co-operatives Secretariat (Government of Canada) and managed in partnership by the Canadian Co-operative Association and the Conseil canadien de la coopération et de la mutualité. The project is now resourced by Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada. This portal supports co-operative research by gathering information from researchers that helps determine the priority co-op research areas for future focus and funding; creating a space to encourage dialogue and collaboration among co-op researchers and practitioners; and establishing a collection of co-operative research that is easily accessible by researchers, the co-operative sector, and the public.
The network is a bilingual, central, interactive hub for:
- co-operative research news, opportunities, and events
- an inventory of co-op research that can be easily navigated and searched
- information on recent conference materials and outputs
- researchers to collaborate and determine research priorities
- researchers to comment on posts and contribute to discussions
- directing people to other co-op sites, centres, resources and research activities
Read more about CCRN-RCRC here.
Find resources in the extensive Research Library here.